Saturday, May 29, 2010

the ruff guide promiss

Ruff guide is dedicated to bringing you fresh squeezed recreation info and toilet humor. many of the locations on this blog are to sensitive areas were recreation may be prohibited. much of the beta that is sprayed on this page may be ficticous to protect the areas access so be aware of cyptic notes so you dont end up on a wild goose chase . @ temple monkey press we beleive recreation for all and all recreation we just dont believe in proper grammer or punctuations ...or spelling. so enjoy. the staff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been recreating my whole life and have found my spiritual lift from my time out of doors. sharing the this with others is my mission. with Karmi James as my editor this goal is being realized.