Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rebel yell! north east ohio climbing revolution

the crew of the Akron bouldering co op and the NEOCC have teamed up again to gain access for climbers to chippewa creek and other great climbing areas in the  cleveland metro parks

 read about the difficulty's  that face ohio climbers in ruff guide 76
where were you?  some of the ohio climbers show at the metro park meeting but a great many no shows is  indicative of why its been so hard to gain access up until now. this event sponcered by the Metro was a attempt to reach out to park users and get feed back. a step in the right direction to say the least. they also supplied cookies juice i partook of them all and got a belly ache it was a great time all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been recreating my whole life and have found my spiritual lift from my time out of doors. sharing the this with others is my mission. with Karmi James as my editor this goal is being realized.